I got an invitation to Verama. What now?
Modified on: Tue, 2 Aug, 2022 at 7:46 AM
An Invitation to Verama may be sent to you by your colleague, coworker or manager.
Such invitation will be sent to your mailbox (from email@example.com), and it will contain a log-in link.
When a user profile is created for you, such profile is created under a specific company.
Click one of the links to learn more:
How to log in and manage your profile?
1) Check your e-mail box for an invitation message from Verama (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2) Open the message. It will inform you that your user profile has been created for you.
3) Click Log in to continue to the registration process.
The system will now transfer you to the Log in window.
4) Enter your email address and password.
Note that if a user does not have an account yet, they can create an account, as desired.
5) Click Log in to proceed.
The "Welcome to the Verama" window will open.
It will contain the following information about you:
Profile name – your standard profile name
Created by – e-mail of the person that created the profile
Company – the Company, which the user is joining
Profile type – a role that was assigned to you
6) Click Continue to proceed.
You will now be transferred to Verama Supplier Portal.
I forgot my password. What do I do now?
1) Click Forgot your password? If you need to set up a new password.
The Reset password window will open.
2) Enter your email (login) and click Reset password.
The following message will appear.
You will receive a Request to reset your password message to your e-mail.
3) Open the email message.
4) Click Reset password.
The Reset password window will open again.
5) Fill the Enter password and Confirm password fields.
Note that you must provide the same password in both fields.
6) Click Reset password to activate the password you just provided.The password has been reset message will pop up.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.