To access Verama, you must be logged in.
Click one of the following to learn more:
How to log in for the first timea
To log in to Verama for the first time:
1) Go to Verama.com,
2) Click Log in in in the upper right corner of the screen.
The Log in window will open.
3) Click Create account here in the lower part of the window.
The Registration form will open.
Note that all the fields are mandatory.
Important! - make sure to meet the password criteria that are enlisted on the right side of the form. Red crosses will change to green “check” signs.
5) Click Create account.
The Email Verification window will open.
The verification message will be sent to your mailbox.
6) Check your mailbox for a message titled Verify your email and complete registration and open it.
7) If you haven’t received the verification e-mail, click Resend email for the message to be sent again.
The e-mail should look very similar to the example below.
8) Click Verify email to confirm the e-mail address that you provided in the Registration Form.
You will now be transferred back to Verama.
9) Now, click Login.
10) Use the credentials that you provided during the registration process.
11) Click Log in to enter Verama OR,
12) If you used a Google e-mail address to register to Verama, click the Google button to log in via Google.