Click one of the following topics to learn more:
What are Workstyles? Why should I use Workstyles?
"Workstyles" is a feature that makes it possible to better describe potential candidates
Adding Workstyles is important, because
they allow Verama to give you even better job suggestions
they enable you to show your soft skills to the potential employer
they will be visible to the companies potentially willing to co-operate with you
Note that some jobs may require you to provide your workstyles.
The "Workstyles" are based on 7 personal characteristics:
How to Open/Define Workstyles?
To Open/Define Workstyles:
1) Hover over the Avatar icon in the upper right section of the screen.
2) Click My profile from the drop-down menu.
The "Profile Details" window will open.
3) Scroll down to the "Workstyles" header.
4) Click the pencil button to Edit Workstyles.
The "Workstyles" section will expand. You can now Edit Workstyles.
>>> Back to the top of the page <<<
What types of Workstyles are there? How to distribute Workstyles?
There are 7 types of characteristics included in Workstyles.
Performer, Leader, Team Player, Cool Headed, Hard Worker, Independence and Problem Solver.
Each Workstyle is described in its particular section
You have 21 points to distribute among the Workstyles.
To distribute the Workstyles points:
1) Use the Sliders under each Workstyle to distribute points
Note that is is necessary to use ALL 21 POINTS to be able to save Workstyles.
2) After distributing all Workstyles points, Click Save in the upper corner of the section.