Click one of the following links to learn more:
How to manage requests?
There are two ways to manage requests:
Managing requests directly through the My team section.
1) Hover over Company at the top of the screen, then click Team.
2) Find and click a user with a Not approved status. Scroll down the list or use the search field to do it.
3) Click Yes, accept to accept a user into your Team.
The user has now been accepted to your team.
Managing requests through the Notifications section.
1) Click the Notifications bell in the upper right section of the screen.
The Notifications window will open.
2) Click the request that you wish to handle.
The My Team window will open.
3) Click the Not Approved profile.
The Accept new window will open.
4) Click Yes, Accept to accept this profile to your team.
The request has now been accepted.
5) Click Company, and then My Team.
6) Find the newly added user on the list or use the search field to find them.
How to add team members?
1) Click Company at the top of the screen, and click Team.
The My team window will open.
2) Click +Add profile in the upper right section of the screen.
The Select user permission level will open.
3) Click the role that you wish to assign to the new profile.
The Add Member window will open.
First name, Last name, Full name and the e-mail address of the profile.
Company position - a role which the new profile will perform within the company.
Location - location, where the new profile has its VAT name registered.
Don't send an invitation - if you don't send the invitation. the user will not be able to gain access to the platform. Note that you can send the invitation later.
4) Click Add profile.
The profile has now been created (with the Invitation Pending status).
The user must now accept the invitation that they received via email.
How to complete a task?
1) Click Tasks in the upper right corner of the screen.
The Tasks window will open.
2) Click the Task in the left column or use the Search bar to find a particular task.
3) Click the Action button in the right column, depending on how you wish to handle this task.
The Task Information window will open.
4) Add a comment (if necessary) and click Yes.
The Task will disappear from the list.
How to manage the visibility of member profiles?
1) Hover over Company.
2) Click Settings.
The Company Settings window will open.
3) Switch to the Profile visibility tab.
4) Click the pencil icon in the Profiles visibility section.
5) Now, decide whether switch to Full or Limited visibility.
6) Click Save to save the changes.