Click one of the following topics to learn more:
Managing the Notification settings
To manage all types of notifications on Verama:
1) Hover over the Avatar icon in the upper right corner.
2) Click Notifications settings.
The Notifications settings window will open.
The Notification settings contains the following sections.
Daily job updates from my country - use the frequency slider to switch on/off these notifications.
Saved searches - If you have any saved searches, they will be displayed in this section.
Click the Frequency drop-down list next to it to set the frequency to Daily, Instant or Never.
- Application – notifications regarding actions regarding particular applications:
Use the Application status change slider to activate/deactivate notifications.
User management – notifications regarding My Team events.
Use the My team events slider to activate/deactivate notifications regarding your team.
Assignments – notifications regarding Assignments.
Use the Assignment events slider to activate/deactivate notifications regarding assignments.
>> Back to the top of the page <<
Notifications regarding the Saved Searches
If you saved any Job Searches on Verama, you will receive notifications regarding Jobs that fit this particular search.
To set the Search frequency:
1) Click a filter in the filter section or click Contract Jobs in the upper left section of the screen.
The Jobs window will open.
3) Hover over the filter and click the gear icon next to it.
The Your search window will pop up.
Title – a standard name of this search.
Type the name in the Title field to change it.
Notify me – notification frequency.
Select either Daily, Instant or Never.
4) Click either Save to save the Job Search or click Delete to erase this Job Search.