By default, you will receive Commercial emails from the Platform Provider.
To change this setting:
1) Hover over the Avatar in the upper right corner.
2) Click Account settings.
The Account Settings window will open.
3) Click the Platform notifications tab on the left.
4) Use the Commercial emails from Platform Provider slider to enable/disable receiving email notifications.
After saving Job Searches on Verama, you will receive notifications regarding Jobs that fit this particular search.
To set the frequency of such Search, either:
1) Click a filter in the filter section or click Contract Jobs in the upper left section of the screen.
3) Hover over the filter and click the gear icon next to it.
The Your Search window will pop up.
Title – a standard name of this search.
Notify me – notification frequency.
4) Click either Save to save the Job Search or click Delete to erase this Job Search.
To manage all types of notifications on Verama:
1) Hover over the Avatar icon in the upper right corner.
2) Click Notifications settings.
The Notifications settings window will open.
The Notification settings contains the following sections.
Daily job updates from my country - use the frequency slider to switch on/off these notifications.
Saved searches - decide, whether to receive notifications for a saved search Daily, Instant or Never.
Application – notifications regarding actions regarding particular applications:
Use the Application status change slider to activate/deactivate notifications.
User management – notifications regarding My Team events.
Use the My team events slider to activate/deactivate notifications regarding your team.
Assignments – notifications regarding Assignments.
Use the Assignment events slider to activate/deactivate notifications regarding assignments.