An Invitation to Verama may be sent to you by your colleague, coworker or manager.
Such invitation will be sent to your mailbox (from email@example.com), and it will contain a log-in link.
When a user profile is created for you, such profile is created under a specific company.
Click one of the links to learn more:
How to log in and manage your profile?
To log in and manage your profile:
1) Check your e-mail box for an invitation message from Verama (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2) Open the message. It will inform you that your user profile has been created for you.
3) Click Log in to continue to the registration process.
The system will now transfer you to the Log in window.
4) Enter your email address and password.
Note that if a user does not have an account yet, they can create an account, as desired.
Note that If you forgot your password, click here to set a new password.
5) Click Log in to proceed.
The "Welcome to the Verama" window will open.
It will contain the following information about you:
Profile name – your standard profile name
Created by – e-mail of the person that created the profile
Company – the Company, which the user is joining
Profile type – a role that was assigned to you
6) Click Continue to proceed.
You will now be transferred to Verama Supplier Portal.
I forgot my password. What do I do now?
To set a new password:
1) Click Forgot your password?
The Reset password window will open.